Last Saturday I had the amazing opportunity to photograph a Bridal Open House at the Balmoral House in Fishers, IN! It was the sunny + in the high 60s–a near perfect day for April in Indiana! The entire venue was prefectly staged for a wedding so every bride walking through could perfectly picture their dream wedding.
This event was only made possible because of the amazing local vendors that donated their time and talents:
- Wedding Rentals: Amanda from A-Classic Party Rentals
- Invitations and Stationary: Eileen from Noteworthy Expressions
- Floral: Oberer’s Flowers Carmel, Bokay Florist
- Event Planning: Magical Moments Event Planning, Every Little Thing Events
- Bakery: Classic Cakes
- Bridal Boutique: Nancy’s Bridal Boutique
- Catering: Jonathan Byrd’s Catering, MBP Distinctive Catering, Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering
- DJ: Sunny Moon DJ, DJ Connection
I loved working alongside all of these kind, talented professionals! Look at how beautiful their work is! I would also love to give a huge thank to The Balmoral House for putting together this wonderful and cultivating the supportive wedding community!
Want to see gorgeous images for the first wedding I photographed? Check it out here!